Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Gas and Santorum

If I hear one more time: "some experts say it’s going to be $5.00 a gallon" I will do what I did last year and cut a day out of my car operations per week. This is what I did last time this happened. And I wasn’t as mad at the gas prices as I was the goofball media for broadcasting the message, day and night, the picture of gloom and doom, the crumbling of economy, the downfall of our civilization, the interviews of people in the streets next to their parked SUV's with their V8's-the sexy sound of the hum in the morning when remote starting my car from the kitchen window.

I do like my big gas guzzling car, but it does bother me that it costs a pretty penny to operate. For the sake of not losing any credibility in the sustainability culture, I will not divulge how many miles to the gallon I get. I will say that I have a very active lifestyle and that I am always hauling stuff from place to place. Not to mention, being in the event management business provides the need for a roomy vehicle.

My solution was to purchase a scooter a couple years ago and it gets a whopping 100 miles to the gallon. So back off! It will be cold this weekend, but I am riding it instead of driving my car this weekend.

 Now, driving to Florida in the next week or so? I might as well fly a family of 8, ifyouknowhatimtalkinbout.

I know, this post is boring.  How about this?  I officially think that Santorum is likely the best thing that could happen to the Dems.  I think this guy is paid to act like a narrow minded idiot in order to advance that which is at the heart of the left.  Enjoy tricky Ricky speaking to a group of young kids.




No comments: