Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Favorite Bald Guy Photos

You know, good friends are hard to find. Especially bald ones.
So since Kevin Miquelon is no ordinary guy, he fits the bill for The Ralph Account's Favorite Bald Guy Photo.
Kevin is one high powered, energetic teacher, mentor, instructor, team builder motivation guy. He is a major outdoorsman, head honcho fly fishing guru of St. Louis, note the Ozark Fly Fishing logo on t-shirt. I am pretty sure he is President of the Fly Fishing Association around here, or something. (He ties knots).
He is a father of four, co-teaches a Junior Achievement class that I got him roped in to with me. He has partnered with me as fellow swim team bullpen/team area worker for the past 10 years for our summer swim clubs. The guy has like 5 kayaks and some major bling, bling, out door equipment worth about a million dollars. He can whittle a canoe out of a toothpick, I bet. But the most important thing, the thing that matters the most, as I reflect back on our friendship...
...is that his wife, Laura, cooks the baddest ass chocolate chip cookies, period.

No comments: