Monday, January 21, 2008

January One Upping

Above please find Mr. and Mrs. January. I call them this, as we do others, for reasons like: They are in better shape than I. It is apparent that a lot of time has been spent by the couple, riding and training and preparing themselves for January peak. Which to me signifies their commitment to losing to me in the spring. Thanks, such a nice couple.


I had to bail on them about an hour and a half in to the ride due to some very cold fingers. The short track race is indeed going to be a reality. We plotted our course, while there in the 14 degree temps.

3 comments:

Yeti Ken said...

Are those "his and hers" bikes? Cute couple.

Anonymous said...

Umm, those are two guys.

You realize this, right?

Yeti Ken said...

Yep. I know exactly who they are. I still stand by my comment ;-)