Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 6

today is the last day of week one. And to be honest, it hasn't been that bad. Since the pre-cleanse is just a pre-condition for what is to come, I find myself questioning whether or not the intensity of my normal exercise program will be too much. I worked basically all weekend and found myself quite fatigued. I was told that this subsides a bit. We shall see, as today I plan on riding my bike on the first of a small buildup week, by myself. I started this thing at 214 and on day 6 I have lost 6 pounds. I am thinking this is real pounds, not just water, as I have weighed myself at the same time each day. The hunger does not bother me at all in the morning. In fact, I take a little time between wake up and eating, in order to push the lunch meal, the big one, solid foods, to as close to noon as possible. I am always thinking about food around 11:00. The rest has come in to play pretty well.

No comments: