Friday, April 13, 2007

Kaspar


There are other influences from other people that I find interesting, those who I have met from cycling who keep me focused on high output. There is Kaspar, who is most likely doing crunches or some sort of lunge exercise as I write. Within the hours of 6:00 am and 7:00 am, he will consume an organic mixture of whey, soy and berries. yum dude...yum. I am not sure, but during the coldest of winter months something happens to him. He might come in a half pound heavier than his pre morning release weight of 145. He actually gets fitter during winter months. His legs are tan too and I want to know the secret. I know it has to do with pain and suffering. Nobody suffers like Kaspar does. He takes pain and suffering to another level. I want to know, does he have tubes in the basement? Is there a freaking tanning bed in the basement?! I want my picture taken next the his legs on January 15th next year. I will show the world.

No comments: