Below, our standard run-of-the-mill Wapiti event, this one at the St. Louis Science Center in support of the Omnimax movie, The Nile.
Below, stacks of AB products for those with a thirst. Other spirit vendors will be on hand, including Pfoodman Catering, providing VIP's with our Version of Wapiti World...
Whether you are a seasoned veteran, just starting or simply wanting to raise the bar of fitness reinvention, this team is for you! All fitness levels encouraged to join in, newbies, seasoned cyclists, racers, all are welcome to participate in Team Pfoodman for the 2007 MS 150 bike tour and other charity events throughout the year.
- Committed* Team Pfoodman/Wapiti members will be treated to weekly organized team build-up rides for the MS 150 and join us in the VIP tent as a member of Team Pfoodman/Wapiti at the conclusion of Day #1 at the tour.
- Enjoy our version of periodical planning and strategy “meetings” at the Four Seasons Country Club Bar and Grill in Chesterfield featuring none other than Schlafly on tap.
- Benefit from training tips and proper technique instruction by local cycling self proclaimed egotistical hero’s and legends.
- Weekly training rides to be established of multiple distances for all events.
- Food, beverage, music and exposure to interesting folks, blathering bloggers and artists alike will gather for good causes and great fellowship.
- Train as a team to prepare and ride the MS 150 in September; a variety of distance goals suitable for all to aspire. The focus will be learning skills, proper nutrition, training technique and having fun. We will have elite riders on hand for those concentrating on racing, and the development of skills on and off road.
Initial meeting is at the MS 150 Kick Off event at Ghisallo Bike shop Sunday May 6th at 11:00 am. More info at that event....look for the Pfoodman/Wapiti tent.
Team Pfoodman/Wapiti is established as a team for the MS 150 event in September. You can register for the event and join the team at their website www.gatewaymssociety.org....click on the Register today link and go to the Search Teams section....enter Team Pfoodman/Wapiti and register.
Can’t make Sunday’s event but interested in Team Pfoodman/Wapiti? Contact Jerry Orzano, team captain, at email@example.com for more information.
* get a jersey, show up and train, do the minimum of day one of the tour.